Monday, October 12, 2015

Practice Talking Slowly

This, I myself find very hard to do, even though I am trying to do it myself. When, we talk to someone we talk too fast. Too many thoughts too fast bore the human brain. So, in social situations, or when you approach women, practice talking slowly this will make your statements easier for them to understand, and they won't get bored so easily. You won't seem nervous. Talking too fast sometimes is sign of a nervousness. So if you can talk slowly, you won't appear too nervous, you will seem in control. Talking slowly will make you more lucid. This is also good for public speaking, not only when it comes to approaching the opposite sex.
This is also good advice for women.
For more self-help stuff, visit my website: www.niontron.info

No comments: