Friday, October 30, 2015

My Name Is "God"!

My Name Is "God"!

One day, I went to a bar. I observed the place for a while, did a little male bonding with few men. Then I saw a girl that I liked. Then, I gathered the courage to talk to the girl. I approached her. Then I started to talk to her. At some point, she asked me, "What is your name?" I jokingly answered "God". She laughed. So, I avoided saying my name for the whole night. So then, I worked my "mojo" on her, and she invited me to go to her house. Both of us were tipsy, but we drank little white wine which I bought as we were going to her house. At some point, we started to touch each other, and started to kiss each other. Then I took her to bed. After foreplay, I pleasured her so much, she kept saying my name, "Ohhh, god! ohhh, god! ohhh, god! ohhh, god!"

(This joke is not meant to desecrate any religion, I apologize if I've hurt your religious views. Here I could've used any other word instead of god, words that describe creator in other religions. I have used the word god because the word "god" is synonymous of creator in English. This is just  a joke. It didn't actually happen.)
Please visit my other website: www.niontron.info

No comments: