Sunday, November 22, 2015

Why People Suspect It's Always Sex

 I made friend with a woman of whom people think as "crazy" because no one else would be friend with her. I felt bad for her because she was somewhat ostracized. Because I was nice with her she used to like me as a friend in the beginning. My date, mom everyone told me to be careful with her. It used to annoy me when people used to say "Be careful" of her because what they meant was I wouldn't have control over me if she attempted to have sex with me. This is the part annoyed me the most because I was never sexually attracted to her. She is older than me, so there might be a reason for her to want me.  But I stayed friend with her risking my sexual reputation because she used to be nice to me, because she is very honest, because she is a good person. She over apologizes to people. She is the kind of person of whom people take advantage of. I myself thought of taking advantage of her, not sexually. She does what people ask her. She overworks. She overdoes everything. Her work ethic is very high. She tried to get my attention many times, but I avoided those attempts. Ignored her attempts. But the worst happened, she cockblocked a young girl when the girl came on to me. She told her, "Don't be with him, he's a player". That hurt me. After all, I tolerated her crazy behaviors and kept her as a friend risking my reputation. After ten years, she should've realized that I don't want her sexually, and she has no right to be possessive about me. The girl who came on to me was very young and pretty. The girl stopped talking to me after the lady told her that I am a player. After that. I limited my interactions with the lady. Just did initial greetings. This is a message to the people who thought that I can't control myself, I can pull the plug when I need to. You have no right to judge me. Sometimes people can make another friend for truly altruistic reason which is a foreign concept to you. I have many men friends who are ostracized. You owe me an apology. The people who tried to stop me from being friends with her, insinuated that I had something sexual going on with her, what do you think now? I am sorry to say this, this actually is a projection on your part. 

No comments: