Saturday, November 14, 2015

Don't Tell Too Soon

One day I went to a bar in Manhattan, and I started talking to this beautiful girl. I didn't buy her a drink or anything, but we just kept talking. We asked each other our whereabouts. At some point she asked me, "Why are you at this bar  if you live in another borough, why you didn't go to a bar close to your place?" Without realizing her question, why she asked it, I blurted out "So that the girl won't find out where I live and won't be able stalk me after I have sex with her and after I end it". The girl laughed and said, "Well, you are not doing that to me, I am not that type of girl". She knew that I just wanted an  one-night-stand.

Now, I shared this story because there are two lessons to learn from here. One, never reveal your intention too soon. Second is, I thought I could reveal it to her because I thought she didn't want me. One the other hand, if I thought she wanted me and I could get some with her, I wouldn't end up telling her my intention accidentally. Never think the girl wouldn't want you, or that you are not good enough to get some.
Visit my personal website: www.niontron.info.

No comments: